- 1 cup of gram flour (besan)
- 1 cup of wheat flour ( gheun ka atta)
- 1 cup of semolina ( suji rava)
- 1 cup of grated dry coconut ( copra)
- 1 cup of roasted dry fruits ( cashewnuts,almonds,raisins)
- half cup of clarified butter (ghee)
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoonsful of cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
Procedure to make :-
- Roast all the ingredients on a medium high flame above separately first without ghee first and keep aside.
- Now combine all the ingredients and roast together for sometime before adding ghee.
- After adding ghee roast on a low flame the ingredients together till its light brown in color.
- Turn off the heat and transfer into a big plate and immediately add sugar.
- Now using a spoon knead the ingredients together.( I used spoon used cos its difficult to mix using hands)
- Knead properly by pressing to the sides of the plate.
- Add the cardamom powder and knead again.
- After the sugar has been completely mixed in the roasted mixture( it develops a glaze)
- Now make into nice ladoos.
- Serve immediately.